Tuesday, July 14, 2009

today was fun~

Oh well. Much much fun if I wasn't feeling sick the whole day.
But it was fun.

One of the most hilarious moment was when Mary & Jackie were jogging to the cafeteria.
Then we called Mary because her pants were falling down.
So we were like, "Mary! Pull your pants up!"
You know what she did?
She pulled her pants down. LOL
That was funny.

What else. Lunch was fun.
I can't remember all of the stuffs we did, I'm a little sleepy right now.
So yea, then we played volleyball.
They were surprised to see me playing, they always knew me as the quiet type.
Haha, oh well, they got it wrong. XD

Mary: "Shiela here is like our secret weapon."

Oh, and Freddie noticed that I actually do play. Like, play play. XD

What else, oh, I cleaned up much earlier than last night :p

Gaah.~ hold it.
I can't take this anymore.
Im'ma go to bed.
I'd try to continue this post tomorrow,.

No comments: