Sunday, July 26, 2009

last two weeks.

Back here @ oxy again.
In my room. :p
Same same room. ^^

I was supposed to be in Room 224, but I asked Cynthia Arias if we could switch, and then she agreed! :D
Thanks to Arnie. Ahem ahem. LOL.
:p

I feel sooo happy todaaaay. I dunno why. O_O
Freddy taught me Physics too :D
That was so nice of him. ^^

And yea, crap.
Do you know I forgot my toothbrush?!
I feel stupid coz' I never forgot anything for the pas two weeks.
And look what happened now. Zzz~

So yea, we're down to our last two weeks now.
Aww. Im'ma miss them.

Oh well, have to do my assignments now. ^^
Shit shit shit. I have to update the entries I missed for the past days O_O

_pishbolera

recent post in Friendster bulletin:
Subject: X___X
Message:
i feel..
weirdly happy when I got here :x
This is...
weird.
aww. Last two weeks.
Last year in Upward Bound.


No comments: