1. Mr. Sugawara (one of the favorite teachers) wasn't able to attend the Open House.
I really wanted Mom to meet him~
2. The Academic Decathlon interview has been rescheduled.
They will just give us another notification when it will be held.
3. I didn't really enjoy the Open House.
Back to #1 reason. LOL.
And some other personal reasons.
I really wanted Mom to meet him~
2. The Academic Decathlon interview has been rescheduled.
They will just give us another notification when it will be held.
3. I didn't really enjoy the Open House.
Back to #1 reason. LOL.
And some other personal reasons.
When Mom and I were walking back home, I felt the exhaustion.
I felt like the day of excitement just went down under where I was stepping on. ~_~
When we got home, I stayed in silence.
Even though I heard my tummy growling because I was starving, I chose to just take a nap.
I felt like crying, I just felt everything. ~_~
I'm getting weird and weirder every day. O.o
Good part of the day was on Ms. Tucker's class.
That's it LOL.
And yeah she let me hold her dog Minnie, wahaha. :))
I had a picture taken with Minnie, thanks Tine. :)
_pishbolera
Good part of the day was on Ms. Tucker's class.
That's it LOL.
And yeah she let me hold her dog Minnie, wahaha. :))
I had a picture taken with Minnie, thanks Tine. :)
_pishbolera
No comments:
Post a Comment