*wlang mgwa*
..kktpos lng maglro ng audition
..san ka pa
..hbang ngllro
..umiiyak
..wtf?!
..weird q tlga kht kelan
..abnormal
..haayz
..nag deal p nga kmi eh
..last game na dw
..pg ntalo dw ako
..m22log na q
..nnalo q
..tas aftr non
..nag exit aq kgd sa game
..haayz
..
...* c r y i n ' * ...
***
I've been living my life
Trying to get you out of my mind
But after all this time
I can't help myself but miss you
***
You're the reason for my sleepless nights
Because you keep staying on my mind
I can't help myself from crying
Because I'm missing you so much
***
All the pain & sadness are trapped inside my heart
All the memories are still preserved in my mind
I miss you so much
Because I can't hide the fact that I am still in love with you
***
Ten years from now i may not remember
what we did those niqhts or what made
us lauqh so hard.. but i will remember
you were the ONE who was there
***
Do I still have a place in your heart?
Like you do in mine?
***
..dont hate me for what im doing
..i just really miss you
***
..~_ozshi\/nineteen_~..
***
"Where there is LOVE there is LIFE."
- Mahathma Gandhi
***
"It is best to LOVE WISELY, no doubt; but to LOVE FOOLISHLY is BETTER than NOT to be able to love at all."
- William Thackeray
***
.:*ozshi\/nineteen*:.
..still loving & crying in silence..
No comments:
Post a Comment