Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Hello, kid.

I'm not sure how I ended up here... but one thing's for sure: I'm procrastinating on my freelance work at the moment. XD

Hi, this is Miss Pishbolera, 11 years later since my last post. (Yes, still a "Miss" haha!)

DUDE, this blog is wild! I can't help but smile though. I was such a kid and such a drama queen! Meh, but to be honest, I'm still about the same. Still a hopeless romantic 30-year-old gal; perhaps with a darker humor and much improved writing skills. lmao

Currently playing on repeat: The Cranberries - Linger + Keane - Somewhere Only We Know

Yep, somehow I associate this blog to these songs... which are actually tied to my first love. For some reason, I remembered him today and thought of this blog. I'm really good at living in the past; I don't even have to try very hard.

It's so funny to see how many boys I've written about when I was really active on this blog. It's even funnier now because that's not remotely close to my lack of love life in the past 13 years or so. However, despite the lack of romantic relationships, I've learned so much more about different kinds of love; love shared with my family, pets, friends, God, and even love for myself.

I wasn't really planning on writing here today, but I noticed that it's somehow connected to my Google account, (which was already logged in anyway), so heck, why not; for old time's sake. It's actually fun to see growth in these blog entries. 

Let's see how much I can write here this time around. Or maybe the next one will be in a few years, again? kek.

No comments: