Jazmin & Jacqueline
:))
Jacque: do you know why they show us those?
Jazmin: to temp us.
Shiela: *stares blankly* then laughed; I was thinking of a more logical answer.
roflmao.
:))
CHUG IT! CHUG IT! CHUG IT!
then drink.
:))
'blow the IceBreaker Mint contest' :))
This school day is hilaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarious!
And yea it was my first time to order food in Subway :p
---
oh yea, I saw this street named Radlett.
Dunno, just a funny thought if I think about it. hahahaha.
It's like a small Radz; Radlett. hahaaha
_pishbolera.
'blow the IceBreaker Mint contest' :))
This school day is hilaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarious!
And yea it was my first time to order food in Subway :p
---
oh yea, I saw this street named Radlett.
Dunno, just a funny thought if I think about it. hahahaha.
It's like a small Radz; Radlett. hahaaha
_pishbolera.
No comments:
Post a Comment