Sunday, March 22, 2009

attachments. hurts when it's time to let go.

I'm keeping everything to my self from now on.
I'd better stop expecting.
It just hurts everyday, and feels like nothing's there.
To everyone,
I'd keep everything as part of the business.
Just business, not making anything important out of it.

I remember keeping the tears a week ago.
It's sad to think that there's no more -------
Maybe Mom is right, it's hard to find precious gems in a place like this.

Business would be business.
I don't wanna get attached any more. It hurts when you know they want to get rid of you.
No more. No more attachments, just business.


" When you are weak, I will be strong
Helping you to carry on
Call on me, I will be there
Don't be afraid
Please believe me when I say
Count on..."
- I remember hearing this song from the TV; 2/22/09.

"For good times and bad times
I'll be on your side forever more
That's what ......"
- a song of a true ......

As those songs slowly fades away~
No more.

_pishbolera.

No comments: