hm. Second day of Spring Semester; nothing but the usual, same-same old stuff unlike yesterday.
Well I liked my first and third period though.. -Vernon's US Hist and Cobb's Contemporary Composition-
Uhh. What else.. Oh yeah, Period 5 which is Algebra 2.
Just so you know... I hate Math.
I hate that subject, I always do. :))
In addition, that the teacher is quite... too much of a serious type that students typically hate.
And plus the fact that HE's there. Just a seat away from me.
It was really distracting.
So yeah. I'm planning to switch classes. I'd probably switch to Mr. Batucal for my Algebra class though regardless of the fact that it's still unavoidable to see him every 5th period, at least that would lessen the distraction.
Hm. And I'm planning not to switch my other classes.
I might keep my Contemporary Composition as my third period so he won't be my classmate in my fourth period.
So really.. I'm actually thinking of completely avoiding him.
Oh yea.. Today was actually annoying.
Yesterday, he was asking me to help him with his computer to remove this virus thingy in his computer. When I got home, I downloaded this program that would help him fix his freakin' computer and planned to ask him by the next day for some necessary infos and other remedies for his computer.
But hey guess what... He didn't talk to me or anything. At all.
Then this one friend told me the next period that HE got his computer fixed already.
It was effin' annoying.
Aaak.
I'm really distracted for the day; I'm really annoyed for how he acted.
Nodded me once for the whole day?!
WTF?!
Didn't even bother to say a word.. A WORD!!! To tell me I don't have to worry about the computer anymore!
Tssh.
_pishbolera.
oh yea. Jhang and I got a haircut today! ^________^
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment